jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kailasapu murali krishna <vrkmur...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving the data without using jackrabbit from the database
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:29:18 GMT
Hi,

I need a small help. I have integrated database with jackrabbit, it's
created around 16 tables and data are stored successfully.
Unfortunately, jackrabbit folder is deleted from server. Now i tried with
deploying new war file and creating a jackrabbit folder once again. When I
try to fetch the records from the database its showing UUID is not
available.

Can we retrieve the data directly from the database using any
Java framework.
Please help me guys.