jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Deployment problem in Tomcat 8
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 08:58:09 GMT
Hi,

could you perhaps post the actual stacktrace or log messages? The version
of Jackrabbit would really help btw. I've been running Jackrabbit in Tomcat
8 without any problems.

Cheers,

Jeroen

--
Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

Amsterdam office - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston office - 745 Atlantic Ave, Eight Floor, Boston MA 02111, United
states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com