jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Kahwe Smith <sm...@pooteeweet.org>
Subject Re: jackrabbit with mysql
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:07:19 GMT

> On 28 Aug 2015, at 17:05, Clay Ferguson <wclayf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mike,
> I think using MongoDb as your storage will perform about 10x (at least)
> faster than MySql, for certain operations (bulk inserts for one), and also
> I think perhaps most people are using MongoDb with JCR, for a fully NoSQL
> stack. Just my opinion, but you should seriously consider using Mongo. I
> also have a project using mongo I'll share with you if you decide to go
> that route.

he is asking about Jackrabbit 2.x not about Oak. afaik there is no OSS MongoDB persistence
manager for Jackrabbit 2.0
note he is asking about Jackrabbit 2.x because he wants to use Jackrabbit with PHPCR and since
the Oak HTTP layer isn’t ready and implemented for PHPCR, moving to Oak is not yet an option.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
smith@pooteeweet.org