jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Pfaff <kevin.pf...@byteconsult.de>
Subject Node creation and querying in one transaction?
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 13:24:17 GMT
Hi,

we are trying to add transactions into our application. But we found a use case we could not
find a solution for.

Environment:
Tomcat 7
Spring 3.2.13
Springmodules 0.8
Jackrabbit 2.10.1

Someone had the same problem http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Problems-with-XPath-query-no-result-td519373.html,
we are creating and querying nodes in one transaction.
The query is implemented with xpath.
Our application is often creating a node, querying all nodes from the type of the created
one and updating another node.
This all happens in one single Transaction because an exception in the update should also
rollback the creation (new node might be corrupted).
This is also the reason why we wanted to integrate transactions in our application.

Is there a possible way to query on all current nodes (transient space and persistent space)?

We also tried JCR_SQL2 and JCR_QOM with the same result (result is missing the new node)

Thanks and Regards,
Kevin