jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Satya Deep Maheshwari <connus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling webdav DELETE request
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 10:33:42 GMT
Hi

Resending this....
While debugging, I see that AbstractWebdavServlet takes care of handling
the webdav requests. In case of DELETE, it just goes ahead and deletes the
resource. See [1]. Is there anyway I can hook in my code here to get
invoked whenever a DELETE request is made.

Regards
Satya Deep

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/blob/trunk/jackrabbit-webdav/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/server/AbstractWebdavServlet.java#L336