jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torgeir.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: builder must be a org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.document.DocumentRootBuilder
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:32:54 GMT
I do sometimes see exception like

javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved
conflicts in /content/people/ola-normann-10663
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException.asRepositoryException(CommitFailedException.java:237)

Am wondering if this can be related to the above issue. Is there an
easy way to resolve these?

--
-Tor