jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: File persistence with NAS (NFS)
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 14:24:12 GMT
We have plans to migrate to oak, in future.
But, nowadays, I did an edit directly in FileDataStore to support my needs.
(Actually I will do an overryde class...)

The way the FileDataStore receives de InputStream (as a SequenceInputStream)
it is not possible to send over java.nio directly, so I persist the stream
in a tmpfile in tmp server local drive (calculating the size and hash), and
if that file not yet exists in ASN the transfer is triggered with java.nio.

There is the code: