jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julien Garcia Gonzalez <julien.gar...@lampiris.be>
Subject CryptedCredential on TransientRepository ::
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:42:46 GMT
Hello,

I would like to connect by a crypted way to my transient repository,
actually it's working with SimpleCredential.

But when I tried CryptedCredential I get this exception:

javax.jcr.LoginException: LoginModule ignored Credentials
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:1493)
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:381)
     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)

I'm doing this:

repository.login(newCryptedSimpleCredentials(newSimpleCredentials("admin","admin".toCharArray())));

Here is the security configuration in the xml:

<SecurityappName="Jackrabbit">
     <SecurityManagerclass="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.DefaultSecurityManager"workspaceName="security"/>
     <AccessManagerclass="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.DefaultAccessManager"/>
     <LoginModuleclass="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule">
         <paramname="anonymousId"value="anonymous"/>
         <paramname="adminId"value="admin"/>
     </LoginModule>
</Security>

Can you help me?