jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From prasad <prasad.bodap...@pb.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Cluster configuration tablespace is variable is not resolved.
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:57:56 GMT
Finally now I know what is going on.The Jackrabbit configuration loading
mechanism goes through two routes

When jackrabbit is deployed for the first time it executes table creation
statements through the class OracleDatabaseJournal which is aware of
${tablespace} so it resolves it.
When it is deployed second time and the first deployment fails it executes
through DatabaseJournal class which is base class of OracleDatabaseJournal
it does not know about ${tablespace} so it does not resolve it.
When I debugged I was following the second route so I concentrated on why
does not it try to resolve the ${tablespace} in the sql statement. It should
not take the second route if the first deployment is success. In our case
the first deployment failed because of the length of table name. If we
change the length of the table name it deploys ok so it should never come to
second scenario