jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Behrang Saeedzadeh <behran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting InvalidItemStateException when invoking a simple SQL2 query
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 22:57:13 GMT
Hi Robert

That was a typo. I usually modify our code a bit before posting it online
to avoid exposing actual property names, etc. Or sometimes just to get rid
of unrelated cruft surrounding the subject. But I still can't convince
myself that this bug makes sense. Looks like the isolation level
implemented does not support repeatable reads properly.