jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: How to use Jackrabbit-2.8.0
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:37:56 GMT
You need to write a program to upload information.
If you are looking for a fully functional CMS with all of the
application code already written, you need to look at other packages
that may or may not use Jackrabbit.

http://chemistry.apache.org/ is a higher level tool kit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippo_CMS is a CMS based on Jackrabbit
http://www.exoplatform.com/ is a full social platform with document
management
http://www.alfresco.com/ is a document management system with a free
community version.

There are lots more.
You need to think about what you want to see if you need a framework
that helps you code or a CMS that is ready for end-users out of the box.

Google is your friend!

Ron