jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torgeir.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oak: allowing sns for nt:file using mixin
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:56:06 GMT
So since that issue is unresolved, I assume I have to add the index
manually. If I then use a naming scheme like name[index], I get an
exception;

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot create a new node using a name
including an index
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionImpl.checkIndexOnName(SessionImpl.java:98)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:252)

--
-Tor