jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torgeir.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oak: allowing sns for nt:file using mixin
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:56:14 GMT
Two questions: Is there any technical reason jcr clients can't use the
name[index] name pattern, similar to oak internal?

When importing content from jackrabbit which contains content with
SNS, what't the recommended approach to edit such nodes? Now I'm
getting exceptions like

20:38:35,833 ERROR services.RepositoryAdminService.addProperty() -
line 331 [127.0.0.1] - unable to add property;
javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: /nen:content[2]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionContext.getOakPathOrThrowNotFound(SessionContext.java:358)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.version.VersionManagerImpl.getOakPathOrThrowNotFound(VersionManagerImpl.java:248)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.version.VersionManagerImpl.access$000(VersionManagerImpl.java:53)

Is it expected that all content imported from jackrabbit is to fixup
all existing node names to avoid SNS and avoid using the name[index]
name pattern, before such content can be modified in oak?

--
-Tor