jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Oren Zamir <oren.za...@pb.com>
Subject SessionImporter bug?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:44:46 GMT
Hi,

While trying to do an importXML for a sub node that is of a type nt:folder we were getting
exceptions  - "javax.jcr.ItemExistsException: Node with the same UUID exists"

However, the node has no Id and the existing node does have an id. Further investigation pointed
us to the following block of code -

if (!(existing.getId().equals(id)
                            && (uuidBehavior == ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REMOVE_EXISTING
                            || uuidBehavior == ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING)))
{
                        throw new ItemExistsException(
                                "Node with the same UUID exists:" + existing);
                    }

Even with the uuidBehavior set to any enum it will throw an exception when the id = null (from
the imported xml).

Is this a bug?

Regards,
Oren