jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ippon <christian.m...@tomcat.de>
Subject How to access a standalone Oak Server from a webapp?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:05:18 GMT
Hello!

Another (assumably quite stupid) question:
How can I get a connection to a standalone Oak repository from a webapp?

I tried to retrieve a javax.jcr.Repository via "(new
OakRepositoryFactory()).getRepository(parameters)", passing in the URI of
the started Oak repository using the key
"org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri"; the problem is just that the
OakRepositoryFactory simply ignores this URI an returns only a "default
repository" within RAM by calling "new Jcr().createRepository()"... :-/

I couldn't find any other(?) way how to access a remote Oak repository, so a
short hint (or - even better - an example) would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance,
Christian