jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torgeir.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oak; seeing Uniqueness constraint violated for key XX
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 08:34:13 GMT
With trunk;

18:32:33,125 ERROR manager.SessionManager.afterPropertiesSet() - line
212 [] - unable to configure OAK repository;

java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException:
OakConstraint0030: Uniqueness constraint violated at path [/] for one
of the property in [rep:principalName] having value anonymous

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.lifecycle.OakInitializer.initialize(OakInitializer.java:64)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.Oak.createContentRepository(Oak.java:551)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.Jcr.createRepository(Jcr.java:189)
at com.netenviron.content.manager.SessionManager.afterPropertiesSet(SessionManager.java:178)

--
-Tor