jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torgeir.ve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getSize() == -1 with oak
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:04:53 GMT
I'm not saying it's not JCR compliant, but if it's not available in
any way, then it's a regression in terms of the functionality that
jackrabbit 2.8 delivers.

A common use case would be our job ad email subscription service,
where users can subscribe to daily or weekly delivery of new job ad
postings. The user expects to see the number of job ads matching his
subscription criteria.

--
-Tor