jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tushar Pareek" <tusha...@cloudjetlabs.com>
Subject Jackrabbit-2.8 .war not running on tomcat 8.0
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:22:27 GMT
Hi,

We are using jackrabbit 2.8 .war in our application. But when I try to
deploy it on tomcat 8.0 server

Things runs fine initially but at the time of  creating repository , it says
servlet error ie  "HTTP status 500- only one repository startup servlet
allowed per web-app".

Request you to help on this.

With Regards,

Tushar Pareek

t:   <tel:%2B91%2080%2042200595> +91 80 42200595 |  m: 96209 00963
e-mail:   <mailto:tushar.p@cloudjetlabs.com> tushar.p@cloudjetlabs.com

w:  <http://www.cloudjetlabs.com/> www.cloudjetlabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER NOTICE This message from
<mailto:tushar.p@cloudjetlabs.com> tushar.p@cloudjetlabs.com and any
attachments contain specific, confidential or proprietary information for
exclusive use by the intended email recipient and others authorised to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient kindly notify the sender
immediately. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of the contents of this
message is prohibited. Any views and/or opinions expressed by the sender do
not necessarily represent those ofCloudJet Labs. CloudJet Labs does not
accept liability or legal responsibility for the contents of this message
nor any errors in or omissions to the content of electronically generated
communications, or any loss or damages howsoever caused, arising as a result
of reliance on the contents or unauthorised use thereof. Although steps have
been taken by CloudJet Labs to ensure the message is free from computer
viruses, this form of communication is not secure and therefore CloudJet
Labs cannot warrant this, nor that it has been intercepted and tampered
with, CloudJet Labs therefore does not accept any liability for damages
howsoever arising in this regard. The responsibility of detection and
prevention of computer viruses lies solely with the recipient.