jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frizz <frizzthe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Repository is started up and shut down in every call
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:30:19 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

As you might have guessed I am really not a Jackrabbit expert (I started
working with it yesterday).

Java Doc for TransientRepositry says: "...A repository proxy that
automatically initializes and shuts down the underlying repository instance
when the first session is opened
or the last one closed.". So would it be an options to keep a dummy session
open to avoid startup/shutdown? Or better not?

What would be the correct way to avoid this permanent startup/shutdown?

cheers,
Frizz