jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tarek Jarraya <tarekjarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Tool to browse the JCR repository
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:42:30 GMT

I am looking for a tool to browse the JCR repository:
1) access to node tree (node UUDI, node type, node mixin)
2) able to see the node info (list of properties with their values)
3) able to see the version history on the node if it is versionnable
4) be able to download the files corresponding to file node content.

Could you please advise me about a tool that offer these featues.

The majority of tools that I have found seems to be no longer maintained,
or the last version is so old.