jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David G." <davidjgonza...@gmail.com>
Subject [Oak] XPathToSQL2Converter no exported
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 23:24:12 GMT
Im looking for a XpathToSQL2 converter for use on an Oak project.

I saw this exists as a “public” API, org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.xpath.XPathToSQL2Converter,
but I can’t find any Oak OSGi bundles that expose it (..query.xpath). Is this intentional?

Im looking for a way to invoke a EXPLAIN on an xpath query; The simplest way seems to convert
to SQL2, and invoke on that - however the lack of xpath to sql2 conversion tooling is making
this difficult.

David Gonzalez