jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.8.0 released
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 23:18:09 GMT

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 10:50 AM, hsp <piccinatto@ibest.com.br> wrote:
> In my code, after upgrade to 2.8.0, it is highlighted
> "
> The type org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config.ConfigurationException cannot be
> resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
> "
> in
> RepositoryConfig.create(x,y)
> It seems the .class ConfigurationException disappeared from path where
> RepositoryConfig is
> Have this changed in some way?

Parts of jackrabbit-core were split to the jackrabbit-data component,
where for compatibility reasons some jackrabbit-core packages are
duplicated. The ConfigurationException class falls into this category;
it now lives in the jackrabbit-data component, in the same
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.config package as before.

To fix this, make sure that the new jackrabbit-data component is
included in your classpath. If you're using Maven, it should
automatically get picked up as a transitive dependency of

Jukka Zitting

View raw message