jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tri...@day.com>
Subject Re: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException for node with character '|' in name
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 05:54:37 GMT
Hi,

well, '|' is an invalid character by the JCR spec:

so I wonder how you created this node :-)
but maybe you can iterate over the childnodes, do a string-compare of
the name and then do a node.remove(), eg:

for (NodeIterator iter = session.getRootNode().getNodes(); iter.hasNext();) {
  Node child = iter.nextNode();
  if (child.getName().equals("My |index")) child.remove();
}
session.save();

regards, toby