jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Munaver Basha <munaver_bash...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RepositoryException - Reg
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 08:06:15 GMT
Hi ,

   I read all the content in the repository by using the below code

    Workspace ws = session.getWorkspace();
  QueryManager qm = ws.getQueryManager();
  QueryObjectModelFactory factory = qm.getQOMFactory();
  Selector source = factory.selector("nt:unstructured","unstructNodes");

  Column[] columns = null;

  Constraint constraint = null;
  Ordering[] orderings = null;
  QueryObjectModel queryObj = factory.createQuery(source,constraint,orderings,columns);QueryResult
resultObj = queryObj.execute();

  when i executing the program i got the below issue

        javax.jcr.RepositoryException: no search manager configured for this workspace

  please help me to resolve this issue and please find my repository xml file.

Regards,
Munaver Basha S