jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AshokBS <asidda...@altimetrik.com>
Subject Why does search.jsp does not display the uploaded files?
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 13:55:42 GMT
I have uploaded 2 files under nodes File1 and File2 respectively such as
upload1.txt and upload2.txt into default jackrabbit repository(i.e.
/repository/default/File1/upload1.txt &
/repository/default/File2/upload2.txt) and have text such as  "sample" in
both the files. Now when i click on Search button under Default Workspace,
with the word "sample", it says "Your search - sample - did not match any
documents. "

What am i  missing here? Can anyone suggest me what else i need to do to
search the file?

My repository.xml file has this entry:
<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">

Please help.