jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Marek <jaroslaw.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best configuration for production
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:04:03 GMT
Hi,
Deploying Jackrabbit webapp in our own container (Tomcat) gives us
possibility to have a full control over it's configuration.

Moreover on http://jackrabbit.apache.org/standalone-server.html it says
that:
" The Jackrabbit Standalone server is designed primarily as a quick and
easy way to get a content repository up and running for testing and
development purposes. For more complex deployment scenarios and
configuration options you should look at the Jackrabbit Web Application
and Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter packages."