jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah.Abhishek" <engr.abhisheks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Jackrabbit Scalability and Performance
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 06:50:21 GMT

To all those who visit this post with similar queries, we did performance
testing for the above scenario.
with a hierarchy upto a depth of 3 level, we were able to store 2million
Size exceeded 500gb and the performance was pretty much under the expected
industry standard. (Can't disclose the figures as I ain't allowed)
Server used was a commodity server.
There was a lag and inconsistency observed when concurrent users tried to
upload under a same node at same time, but that can be handled by decent
login module.

Hope this helps