jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Exception in adding mixin with same name property
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:00:29 GMT
Tobias,

The repository is already in production, and the nodes already have the
mixin "typeOne" and must have in some cases the other mixin "typeTwo", but
the constraint prevents...
I already use in other node types declarations these mixins with
inheritance, so to alter the mixins with inheritance is out of question.
The mixins I mentioned have many other properties, I just cited the one that
is with the same name in both mixin.

So I need to see the possibility of changing the name of one of the
properties in one mixin, because  them are already registered and being used
in whole repository.

Regards,
Helio.