jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Exception in adding mixin with same name property
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:08:23 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a situation where when adding a mixin to a node raises a
exception:

"
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: The property definition for
'{http://www.type/prop/1.0}theme' in node type
'{http://www.type/1.0}typeOne' conflicts with node type
'{http://www.type/1.0}typeTwo': ambiguous property definition
"

In other words, its possible to define two mixin with properties with same
name in both, BUT, a node will not accept be owner of two properties with
same name (even if it was origined by two different mixin), rigth??? Is
there this constraint in the specification JSR283? I think I missed it when
I designed the node types...

Ok, but now, what can I do in this case? The application has millions of
nodes...
I have to alter the name of the property in one of those mixin type, is it
possible?
The user, in our application, will need to apply those two mixin in some
nodes in certain situation...

Hoping by any help, thanks!
Helio.