jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AshokBS <asidda...@altimetrik.com>
Subject Re: How to configure Jackrabbit with LDAP server?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:55:58 GMT
 I have gone through some of the links and couldn't find much wrt
integration.

I have tried the below steps in repository.xml since they said it was
working in 1.4.5 version.
The link is:
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/jira-Created-JCR-1920-Upgrade-from-1-4-5-to-1-5-creates-exception-for-LDAP-authentication-tc542196.html

 <LoginModule class="com.sun.security.auth.module.LdapLoginModule">

 </LoginModule>

I have specified my ldap configuration details above. Is the above param
settings sufficient?

Also when i try to login to http://localhost:8080/repository/default/ with
the above settings, it prompts me for username and password. But when i pass
my username and pwd details, the below message is logged in the
jackrabbit.log file.

LdapLoginModule] searching for entry belonging to user: xyz
LdapLoginModule] authentication failed
LdapLoginModule] aborted authentication

My question is, whether the above repository.xml file settings are enough
for LDAP configuration? Am i missing somethings in addition to the above?
Pls suggest