jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From AshokBS <asidda...@altimetrik.com>
Subject How to configure Jackrabbit with LDAP server?
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 05:16:09 GMT
Hi, i am working on Jackrabbit for almost more than 2 weeks and now i have a
requirement to work on LDAP stuff. i.e  i want to integrate Jackrabbit with
LDAP server, how to do this? Pls provide me the steps or sample project if
existing? I need this bit urgent. Kindly help me with this, since i could
not locate any doc or steps about this integration.

My environment: I have launched Jackrabbit as a standalone jar (version :
java -jar jackrabbit-standalone-2.6.5.jar) and logged in with default creds:
username: admin and password: admin.

My requirement as said above is that, i should be able to login via LDAP
authentication for the repository which i will create and add some contents
into it.