jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From danir <nadir.hama...@gmail.com>
Subject EventListener on WebDAV session
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:54:56 GMT
Hi,
Please can somebody tell me:
   how the EventListener work on jackrabbit?
   I connect to my repository from linux or mac by mounting the file system
(mount.davfs:// .....) ---> ok
   I have set my defaultHandler  and add it to to the IOManger, -----> ok

      In my defaultHandler I would like to After importContent is success, I
get the identifier of the new nodes
      with name (context.getSystemId) and persist it in my MySql database
(for My busness).
      To get this Identifier I suppose I can do it only when jackrabbit
store it in the Data source. So To do this I must set an
       EventListener who listren when adding node within webDav session, how
can I set this ?
       By using OberverManager? how can I set the session ? how I can get
the repository for the session ?

       Thank you in advance
        Danir