jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Poulsen" <chris.poul...@dezide.com>
Subject Re: AW: Trouble removing version in transaction
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 13:52:51 GMT
Hi Claus,

I found a test case locally that I used for reporting another jackrabbit
issue a year ago and modified that - And first now I see your email :-/

I've created an issue and attached a sample project here:

The attached test is a maven project and can be run with "mvn test" it has
two failure illustrating the two (both wrong, IMO) behaviors of
Node.getWeakReferences

Thanks!

--
Chris