jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pontus Amberg <pontus.amb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using MSSqlPersistenceManager with credentials file instead of plaintext user/pass
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 20:37:56 GMT
I'm not sure this will help but Jackrabbit can use JNDI datasources [1]. I
know this works on for example JBoss [2] where Jackrabbit can use JNDI to
lookup a JBoss datasource configured with an encrypted [3] password.

/Pontus

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/UsingJNDIDataSource
[2] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JackrabbitDeploymentInAS6AndAS7
[3]