jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilay Parmar <nil...@cybage.com>
Subject Error while indexing some files
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 07:29:47 GMT
Hi All,

I am getting following error when I checkin some PDF files.

PDCIDFont.java:328   Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'PDFAUTOCAD-Indentity0-UCS2'
PDCIDFont.java:328   Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'Adobe--UCS2'
PDCIDFont.java:328   Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'Oracle-Custom1-UCS2'
PDCIDFont.java:328   Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for '--UCS2'

JR version: 2.6.0

When I recreate index from scratch, JR server is not starting. It tries these PDF files indexing,
which is not getting completed due to above error. Hence, indexing process kept in uncommitted
state and restart the indexing process.

Any suggestions/comment about the error.

Thanks and regards,
Nilay Parmar

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com