jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mastashake57 <carl.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue deploying JackRabbit 2.6.1 from a previous 2.2.5 installation / Connection Factory failure
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 23:10:50 GMT
I'm coming across a particular issue that is borderline maddening.

In attempting to deploy jackrabbit 2.6.1 JCA on a Weblogic 11g (10.3.3)
application that previously had jackrabbit 2.2.5 JCA deployed on it results
in *weblogic.connector.exception.RAException*.  In particular, this is the
item that bugs me:

Why is a "|null" appearing seemingly out of nowhere?

I have checked, double-checked and triple-checked all relevant XML files and
found no hidden characters.  The jackrabbit repository home was emptied out
many times and the weblogic-ra.xml looks correct from our POV.  Has anyone
come across this issue?  This is very pesky and any help is greatly
appreciated!