jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From lrmills <laney.mi...@argodata.com>
Subject Using MSSqlPersistenceManager with credentials file instead of plaintext user/pass
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 17:44:09 GMT
I have been trying to setup jackrabbit to use the MSSqlPersistenceManager,
but due to security concerns it is not possible for me to hardcode a
plaintext username/password in the repository.xml file. For the rest of my
jdbc connections, I use a generated credentials file but this doesnt seem
possible with the MSSqlPersistenceManager.
Is there anyway to accomplish this?
The only work around I see would be to write a custom PersistenceManager
that would grab the file specified by jdbc.credentials.filename and pass it
to the MSSqlDriver.