jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From danisevsky <danisev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: human-readable storage
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 08:10:16 GMT
Hi,

I am afraid that webDav is not choice for us. This human-readable storage
is intended for archiving data for many years. And beside human-readable
there are some other requirements like using some WORM (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write_once_read_many) for files - which could
be possible using FileDataStore.
We don't want to use low-level java.io.File and java.io.FileInputStream
because we need features like properties and versioning.
I will look at https://github.com/wyona/yarep.

Thanks!