jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nilay Parmar <nil...@cybage.com>
Subject Error while indexing the repository
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 05:46:42 GMT
Hi All,

Sometimes we required to build the indexes from scratch of a repository.
During indexing process, we encounter following error.

PDCIDFont.java:328   Error: Could not parse predefined CMAP file for 'PDFAUTOCAD-Indentity0-UCS2'

Can anyone please give his/her inputs on this? What is this error and is there any way to
resolve this?

We use jackrabbit 2.6.0.

Thanks and regards,
Nilay Parmar |Sr. Software Engineer
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. (An SEI-CMMI Level 5 assessed & ISO 27001 Company), India
Phone(O):91-79-66737000, Ext: 5336
Fax:91-79-66737001

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage
Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an
addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender
by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com