jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: human-readable storage
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:15:29 GMT
Just to be sure I understand what you are looking for. You are looking
for a Java based API to access data, but you don't want to use
java.io.File and java.io.FileInputStream, but still you would like to
have the data on a regular filesystem, right?

If so, then you might also want to try

which basically allows something like the following

Repository repo = new RepositoryFactory().newRepository("vfs-example", new File("/home/alice/vfs-example-repository-config.xml"));
Node node = repo.getNode("/hello/world.txt");
InputStream in = repo.getInputStream();

whereas the repository configuration could look like for example

and then there is a 1:1 mapping to the data