jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From anjan <poliset...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:31:49 GMT
Hi, based on my understanding of the Indexing configuration
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration), I have defined
the following configuration in Jackrabbit.

<aggregate primaryType="nt:file">
        <include>jcr:content</include>
</aggregate>

After adding the above configuration, the indexes are rebuilt.  Now I am
able to do full text search on the file content.
(for example select * from [nt:file] as t where contains(t.*,'christmas')
works fine).

What I also noticed is that when I run the below query also, I get all the
files that are modified by "admin" user even though there is no text "admin"
in the file content.

select * from [nt:file] as t where contains(t.*,'*admin*').

The mixin ['mix:lastModified] is added to all the files during the creation,
so jcr:lastModifiedBy property is added to the node with "admin" value.  I
think this property is also getting indexed and so returned in the query
results.

Is there anyway to not include this property in the index?  Any suggestions.