jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Dolan, Kelly" <kdo...@inmedius.com>
Subject can you search for locked nodes?
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:14:36 GMT
Is there a XPATH search that would return locked nodes? I've been fiddling w/ XPATH queries
but I'm not the greatest and haven't found one that works.

I'm currently looking at a snippet of code that (a) searches for all nodes, (b) iterates over
the set returned and for each (c) checks if the node is locked and if so (d) unlocks it. In
the grand scheme of things, the majority of the nodes will not be locked so I'm wondering
if I can search for just locked nodes then simply iterate over and unlock these.

Thanks,
Kelly

--
Kelly E. Dolan, Software Architect