jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sci Pro <scipro...@gmail.com>
Subject SearchIndex: File does not exist: /jackrabbit/workspaces/default/index-config.xml
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 04:32:55 GMT
We sometimes get a warning [WARN] SearchIndex: File does not exist:
/jackrabbit/workspaces/default/index-config.xml

In our base-repository.xml file we have a param inside the SearchIdex tags
like such

<param name="indexingConfiguration" value="${wsp.home}/index-config.xml"/>

But no such file is present neither locally or on any of the servers. If
the line in question is changed or commented out, this seems to have no
effect whatsoever on the contents of neither the /jackrabbit/repository.xml
file nor the /jackrabbit/workspaces/default/workspace.xml file. (they will
both contain a SearchIndex section with the same parameter as before:
<param name="indexingConfiguration"
value="${wsp.home}/indexing_configuration.xml"/> )

How can I get rid of this warning? Why doesnt the contents of the
/jackrabbit/repository.xml file and the
/jackrabbit/workspaces/default/workspace.xml file change when I change the
contents of the base-repository.xml file?