jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit & Performance
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:15:23 GMT
Op 20 nov. 2013 20:40 schreef "Enrique Medina Montenegro" <
e.medina.m@gmail.com> het volgende:

> Bertrand,
>
> Your algorithm is exactly the approach I followed, but I noticed a
decrease
> in performance as the import was progressing, with response times to just
> lookup the exact path (i.e. session.getNode("/marks/XXX/YYY")) above 2

You mean 2 seconds for looking up one path? Or you mean for looking up a
different path for 500 times? Either way, once you go for more hierarchy,
make sure you set the bundle caches high otherwise you'll get many database
roundtrips and then performance is gone

Regards Ard

bdelacretaz@apache.org