jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Enrique Medina Montenegro <e.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject BTreeManager and custom node types
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 16:46:00 GMT
Hi @ll,

I'm trying to make the BTreeManager work with my JCR repository where I
have specific custom node types which define mandatory properties, mixins,
and the such.

But when I try to add a new Node using my node type to the NodeSequence, I
get an error complaining that some mandatory properties are missing:

TreeManager treeManager = new IPToolBTreeManager(myNode, 100, 1000,
Rank.<String>comparableComparator(), true);
NodeSequence nodes = ItemSequence.createNodeSequence(treeManager);
nodes.addNode(someID, "myNodeType");

I read that there's a "getIgnoredProperties()" method which can be
overridden in the BTreeManager, but this method gets never called when
adding a node to the NodeSequence.

Therefore, what am I missing here? How can I use the BTreeManager with
custom node types?

Thanks!