jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Marek Slama" <msl...@email.cz>
Subject Re: Migration from Jackrabbit 2.4.2 to 2.6.4
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:26:21 GMT
As we did this update we had to rebuild index for whole repository. I think
it is due to different version of Lucene.

Marek

"dear community,

I am planning to migrate a runnning jackrabbit installion based on Version
2.4.2
to the latest Stable Version 2.6.4.
Are there any advices you could give me concerning this?
Could there be any problems with consistency when the new 2.6.4 version
comes up on the old repository?
Do I have to do some extra tasks by hand?
Thanking you very much for your help

Kind regards

Tessa