jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Group membership and Privileges
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:27:43 GMT
hi

the method AccessControlPolicy[] getEffectivePolicies(java.lang.String
absPath)
does not return anything specific for your test user. the method is
expected
to return the policies that take effect on the node located at absPath.

note however that JSR 283 defines this as 'best effort' search.
see JSR 283 section 16.3.5 Scope of a Policy

kind regards
angela