jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Witte <wi...@subshell.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Momo - A tiny JCR browser
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:01:25 GMT
Hi, Decebal!

You may try Toromiro (http://www.subshell.com/en/toromiro/).
It is a commercial tool which offers a 30-day trial. Its benefits are:
- easy browsing and editing nodes and node types (CND)
- querying the repository by XPath, SQL and JCR_SQL2
- monitoring content changes
- visualization of node type hierarchies
- ...

Jackrabbit is supported by default, but Modeshape and Hippo adapters are
available, too.
It is also possible, to add custom JCR adapters.

Regards

     Torsten