jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Läubrich <lae...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: using the webDAV component
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:50:24 GMT
 > "stable" and "working with every client" are two very different things.
You are right, sorry for using inadequate wording :-)

 > Out of curiosity: what was the problem that  you encountered?

I wasn't able to mount the WebDav neither under Linux nor Windows
releiable (while "other" WebDavs like Apache worked) sometimes it worked
for one of them (I think I finally got it working under Windows using
Sling, but not JackRabbit Standalone) , in a Webbrowser it worked but
all file nodes where not accessible as files (there was a posting in the
newsgroup as well).