jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jon Svede <jsv...@yahoo.com>
Subject using the webDAV component
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:14:10 GMT
Hi,

Our Jackrabbit app is using a repo that runs within our application. We load our repository.xml
in our code to create access. Lately, I've been looking for some tools to help explore our
content and all of them talk about being able to use webDAV or RMI. The docs talk about RMI
not being very performant, so I guess I'd like to set up the webDAV.

How do I setup a webDAV repo with the one I already have? Can I deploy the webDAV war file
and point it to our repo? There don't seem to be any docs I can use (but if there are please
forward the links). The docs that exist on the Jackrabbit site are somewhat vague (at least
to me).

Thanks,

Jon